Indiana has big stake in outcome
Tax Day 2006: Do you know where your tax dollars are going?
SOCIEDAD AMIGOS DE COLOMBIA (SADCO)
* Four scholarships will be based on ACHIEVEMENT; Four will be based on NEED
* ACHIEVEMENT AWARD will be based on the following criteria:
- GPA between 3.6 and 4.0 on a 4 point scale.
- Positive Leadership ability - Community Service - Demonstrated responsibility
* NEED AWARD will be based on the following criteria:
- GPA between 3.0 and 4.0 on a 4 point scale
- Actual need based on APPLICANT AND PARENTS 2005 FEDERAL TAX RETURNS
- Verifiable, unique, unusual, or mitigating circumstances
* ELLIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Must be HISPANIC of 1st, 2nd, or 3rd generation - Must be a RESIDENT OF INDIANA
- Must be HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR or a FRESHMAN or SOPHOMORE in college
- Must be ACCEPTED BY AN ACCREDITED COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY
- Must PURSUE an ASSOCIATE OR BACHELOR DEGREE
- Must COMPLETE APPLICATION PROCESS.
* APPLICATION PROCESS www.sadco.org
For questions, please call Hector Perez at 362-8559.
NO LATER THAN APRIL 30, 2006. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Dallas immigrants also raised their voices on April 10, 2006).